Performance Itinerary B: Modern Polyphonic Instruments
Piano, Guitar y Accordion
The Undergraduate program in Music Performance in CSKG aims to develop on the future musicians all the personal and humanistic features required for a successful career, with balance and serenity.
We have experienced professionals that are best suited to guide, help and accompany each student throughout the training process. All students have multiple opportunities for public performance, in solo, chamber music and orchestra, inside and outside our headquarters.
The CSKG collaborates and constantly expands its agreements with various cultural centers and prestigious music halls, for the public presentation of our students’ concert activity within a professional environment.
Itinerary B: Study guide
- 240 ECTS, corresponding to individual and collective subjects, 1.728 teaching hours, throughout 4 academic years.
The theoretical workload
- It decreases every year, but not the time for practice and rehearsal, that increases gradually.
- CSKG is very strict as far as the number of hours dedicated as well as the student’s weekly contact with his teacher are concerned.
Instruments included in Itinerary B:
- Piano, Guitar and Accordion
- Single payment at the time of enrollment
- Fractionated payment in 2 installments; the first at the time of enrollment and the second in February of the enrolled course
- Fractionated payment in 10 monthly installments from September to June of the course enrolled
- Fractionated payment in 12 monthly installments from July to June of the course enrolled