Following the European regulations corresponding to the EE.AA.SS., all students coming from an approved centre within the European Space will be able to continue their studies at the KATARINA GURSKA University Centre as long as they are admitted by the centre and fulfil the following requirements:
- To have passed at least 60 credits assigned by the syllabus to the 1st year in their centre of origin.
- To have passed at least 12 credits at the end of each academic year.
- Not to have failed four consecutive examinations in any subject at the centre of origin.
- Have not used up the maximum length of duration established for the completion of studies (seven academic years).
In any case, once the credits obtained at the centre of origin have been recognised, students will not be admitted if this would automatically lead to the degree being awarded.
In order to carry out this procedure, the following instructions must be followed:
- The student must be admitted by the chosen instrument teacher by means of a test consisting of the performance of three pieces of different styles. The date of this test must be arranged through the following email address: email@example.com
- Once admitted by the professor, send the following documentation, either in person or by registered post to Calle Santa Engracia 181, 28003 Madrid, addressed to Jefatura de estudios, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the latter case, the scanned documentation must be submitted in original and photocopy format before enrolment.
- File transfer application form (Download).
- Photocopy of DNI, NIE or Passport (both sides).
- Original baccalaureate degree and copy for verification purposes by the centre, or certificate of passing the university entrance exam for those over 25 years of age, or certificate of passing the exam for those over 19 years of age (both sides).
- Personal academic certificate, which must be issued and signed by the secretary, with the approval of the director of the public centre of origin or of the public centre to which the authorised private centre is attached. It must include the subjects taken per academic year, their corresponding grades and the number of exam periods taken to pass each of them up to the date of issue of the certificate. The document shall include the legislative reference of the corresponding syllabus.
- Original and copy, for the purposes of verification by the centre, of the certificate of successful completion of the specific entrance examination in which the marks obtained are stated.
- Students transferring from an autonomous community other than Madrid must pay €5 for each recognised credit once they have received the resolution from the Subdirectorate General for Artistic Education.
The deadline to apply for the transfer of transcript for the academic year 2022-2023 is 15 June 2022.