Interpretation Itinerary A: Strings and Wind
Harp, Clarinet, Double Bass, Bassoon, Flute, Oboe, Percussion, Saxophone, French Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Viola, Violin and Cello
The Bachelor's Degree in Performance at the CSKG trains musicians in all the personal and humanistic facets necessary to create a musician equipped with profound knowledge capable of successfully carrying out his profession, with balance and serenity.
We have experienced professionals who are individually best suited to each student and who guide, assist and accompany them throughout the training process. All students have multiple opportunities for public performances, in chamber music ensembles, orchestras and as soloists both on and off our premises..
The CSKG constantly collaborates and expands its agreements with different cultural centres and prestigious halls for the public presentation and launching of our students into professional concert activity.
Itinerary A: Syllabus
- 240 ECTS of individual and collective subjects distributed over 4 years
- It decreases from year to year, but study and rehearsal time increases annually
- CSKG is very strict as far as the number of hours dedicated as well as the student’s weekly contact with his teacher are concerned.
Instruments included in Itinerary A:
- Harp, Clarinet, Double Bass, Bassoon, Flute, Oboe, Percussion, Saxophone, French Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Viola, Violin and Cello
- One-off payment at the time of registration
- Payment by instalments in 2 instalments ; the first at the time of enrolment and the second in February of the enrolled course.
- Payment in instalments in 10 consecutive monthly instalments from September to June of the enrolled course
- Payment in instalments in 12 consecutive monthly instalments from July to June of the enrolled course